PMS Boob/nipple soreness.

LouOscar01

Reaction score
Hello!!

Having only recently come off the pill I have no clue about boob/nipple soreness except that I have had it for 1 week now.

I am currently 19DPO (according to smiley face on CB ov test)...no period but that was expected as my cycles have been bonkers since coming off the pill in July.

Boob changes as follows:
Much fuller and heavier (constant)
Nipples bigger (constant)
Nipples sensitive (constant)
Boob ache (not constant)

Tested for pregnancy up until 17DPO then gave up!!

Just want to know that this is a sign that my period WILL come and not to give up hope!! :nope:

How long do your boobs/nipples feel different before your period starts?

I had heavy, swollen breasts for a week before AF showed up on my last BC cycle, which made me think we'd managed to get pregnant on the pill, but then AF showed up right on time. This is actually what prompted us to stop BC, since we were both disappointed when AF showed up.

I have been off the pill 3.5 weeks now. No sign of o but my boobs have been like this on and off for those weeks. I think its the hormones trying to make sense of life without the pill. Think im in for a long journey xx

I get bad breast and nipple soreness about 10-7 days before my period starts. Some cycles I don't have it at all(??)!

I got of birth control and its taken me 6 months for a semi regular cycle. good luck!

Thanks! It stopped and then 3 days later I got my period!! So relieved!! Now awaiting ovulation!

Hello!!

Having only recently come off the pill I have no clue about boob/nipple soreness except that I have had it for 1 week now.

I am currently 19DPO (according to smiley face on CB ov test)...no period but that was expected as my cycles have been bonkers since coming off the pill in July.

Boob changes as follows:
Much fuller and heavier (constant)
Nipples bigger (constant)
Nipples sensitive (constant)
Boob ache (not constant)

Tested for pregnancy up until 17DPO then gave up!!

Just want to know that this is a sign that my period WILL come and not to give up hope!! :nope:

How long do your boobs/nipples feel different before your period starts?

I'm on a month of birth control pills to reset my cycle and getting ready for clomid. It is about a week before AF and I feel like my boobs have grown a cup size and they are so sore!...It can happen pretty far in advance!

Interesting thread. I had my first full cycle off Microgynon last month and had barely any boob tenderness. Im now on cycle 2 and were TTC, CD19 and my nipples are hideous. I think I ovulated at some point over the weekend as Ive had ovulation pain and stacks of EWCM but since sunday evening my nipples have been pretty much permanently erect, painful, sensitive and feel like theyre on fire. My boobs feel hot inside but not sore. They felt like this last time I was pregnant but thats impossible given Ive only just ovulated. I cant remember it being this severe before x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->