Pms or pregnant?? Please help.

Bear.b

Reaction score
Hi there, I am 21 years old. My boyfriend and I have been together for almost 4 years. I have been on the pill since I was 16. We do not use any other form of contraceptive.
Since Monday April 15th I have had on and off spotting. The spotting has been very light, and slightly brownish in color. My period is expected to be this Wednesday April 23rd. If this was the start of my period it would have been a week and a half early. But it didn't seem like a normal period.
Sunday April 20th I had the same spotting I have had since Monday, only, today it was followed by a very odd flesh colored clot. I experienced no pain and barely any bleeding (not even enough to use more than toilet paper). Could I be pregnant? Could this have been a VERY early miscarraige? Since Sunday I star to feel a little worse each day but still no period. I have had mild acid reflux, mild bloating, on and off headaches, mild cramping, and slightly tender breasts. I don't know if I'm just thinking too much into this or not.

I don't really know what to say about the clot, but the rest sounds like it could be implantation bleeding. Have u tested? Sorry, not much help but didn't want to read and run. GL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->