PMS or.....

MommyMichele

Mom to 2 girls and 4 boys
Reaction score
I think it's way too early for my usual PMS symptoms! She's due in about 10 day and I've been having the same symptoms for 2 days!

Possibly O'd on Dec. 19 - massive cramping! Nearly worse than AF's worst! Tons of EWCM!
4 DPO- cramping. Slight back ache but was on my feet all day yesterday and will be again today.
5 DPO- (Christmas Eve) cramps
6 DPO- (Christmas Day) cramps, wet feeling but nothing there, needle/burning feeling in breasts, slight constipation, slight vaginal discomfort, back spasms
7 DPO- slight vaginal discomfort, off BLT's ?!?, breast feel odd, little weepy but too early for PMS! creamy cm and slight cramps, possibly peeing more, tummy more 'noticeable'. pigged out later. some pinching lower right side
8 DPO- cannot stop eating! craving carbs and low CP, not a good sign but it's early. Some bb twinges, more MT (montgomery's tubecles) but those mean nothing to me

I don't temp, I don't chart. I go by what my body tells me. AF is due the 6th.

I feel like crap. lol I think I have a cold or something.

but that could be a good sign, many women have cold / funny nose in early pregnancy..

pphhtt you think I would know after 5 kids but my mothers intuition is broken. I wonder though?

5 kids, thats sounds wonderful, bet your house is always buzzing, thats what i want in my house..
So I make you 9 dpo you having any cramping, sore boobs etc today..
take a look at this, it might be helpful about runny nose etc...
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/earlypregnancysymptoms/chart_specific_symptom.php?symptomid=73

5 kids, thats sounds wonderful, bet your house is always buzzing, thats what i want in my house..
So I make you 9 dpo you having any cramping, sore boobs etc today..
take a look at this, it might be helpful about runny nose etc...
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/earlypregnancysymptoms/chart_specific_symptom.php?symptomid=73

Yea I'm about 9 dpo, no cramping but the boobs are strange today. Parts of them are sore, nipples feel like they are on fire sometimes, :shrug: I'm feeling a little hopeful this time but this is cycle 30 and I'm pretty guarded about the whole thing. We already know what the problem is, we're just hoping it worked itself out with the meds. My kids aren't my DH's :cry: and I wish they were, so technically we are TTC our first together.

5 kids... it's got it's good days and it's bad days but so does being a mom of one kiddo. DH says I love the chaos even though I'm a bit OCD! It's called organised chaos! I wouldn't change anything except the fact that he should have been their daddy and not the sperm donor (ex)!

I know the feeling, my two boys arent my other halfs, he has no children and i would dearly love to give him one.. Our problem is when i was married ( now not with him) i was with a very controlling guy and i got sterilised at only 24, the biggest mistake of my life... So we are trying to save for a reversal.. but this month I dont know, i am feeling very different, i ovulated 18th/19th dec and been getting loads of early signs of being pregnant, i keep telling myself, it cant be possible,
I started this thread to get a bit of advice, but no one seems to have replied..
https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/244551-confused-little-angel80.html

Your signs sound good are your cycles pretty regular?

I know the feeling, my two boys arent my other halfs, he has no children and i would dearly love to give him one.. Our problem is when i was married ( now not with him) i was with a very controlling guy and i got sterilised at only 24, the biggest mistake of my life... So we are trying to save for a reversal.. but this month I dont know, i am feeling very different, i ovulated 18th/19th dec and been getting loads of early signs of being pregnant, i keep telling myself, it cant be possible,
I started this thread to get a bit of advice, but no one seems to have replied..
https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/244551-confused-little-angel80.html

Your signs sound good are your cycles pretty regular?

For the most part. AF has showed up on time for the past 2-3 cycles but I had one cycle where AF was 2 weeks late but I was on massive doses of steroids and antibiotics that cycle.

I've just been having problems ovulating because I have a prolactin issue. I'm on meds for it, I hate them, but I'm hoping they worked this month and that things have settled themselves.

As I sit here and type this, I'm starving! and my boobs are starting to ache, like let down ache. Very good sign. I'm getting a little more positive about this cycle but still.

Fingers crossed the meds work this time then...
I know what u mean about being starving, but i am not trying to give in, going to wait for my dinner.. but if its gonna be like the past couple of days, i will be starving and then i can only eat half my dinner, because i feel sick half way through..

So when do you reckon you will test?

Fingers crossed the meds work this time then...
I know what u mean about being starving, but i am not trying to give in, going to wait for my dinner.. but if its gonna be like the past couple of days, i will be starving and then i can only eat half my dinner, because i feel sick half way through..

So when do you reckon you will test?

I'm doing a cheapy test later today and tomorrow. I'll be doing a FRER a later date.

OMG I am in the middle of a serious PIG OUT! OINK OINK MOOO!!! lmao!

Tuna noodles! OMG!! lol I ate 4 portions, I'm stuffed!

Sound Yummy....
So have you told your other half how you are feeling or are you waiting to surprise him..

I did a test earlier it was bfn think it was a bit early.... or all in my head..
Even other half is losing faith in me saying i feel pregnant!! :cry:

Sound Yummy....
So have you told your other half how you are feeling or are you waiting to surprise him..

I did a test earlier it was bfn think it was a bit early.... or all in my head..
Even other half is losing faith in me saying i feel pregnant!! :cry:

Still early hun.

I'm not telling him! He thinks I'm nuts about all this. He's one of those that doesn't believe in HPT's! Need an ultrasound to prove it. It's not that he calls me a liar but he doesn't get pee sticks and has to see it to believe it kinda guy.

Yeah i know what you mean, men can be funny about these sort of things..

I know it was too early for me to test.. going to wait now until at least 1st jan.. to test again if af hasnt come by then..

lol I'm already thinking about what else can I eat?!?!

lol.. i have just cooked the kids a load of chicken nuggets and i have pinched a few.....
yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmy... cant wait for my dinner now..

Going to be cooking pork belly strips, mash potatoes.. carrots and peas... yummy......

lol I think I've put myself in a coma, I need a nap and I ate way too much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->