PMT - Natural Relief? Advice please

dacosta

Reaction score
Hi all,

I've always been a bit moody from my teens on but after having two kids I've really noticed PMT. Before it was a bit of a distraction but PMT has returned after the birth of my second (now 7 months) with a vengeance.

I've never needed or sought assistance with it before but I'm becoming a horrible person the week before 'that time of the month'. The rest of the month I'm pretty much happy. I have two lovely girls and I can generally cope well with anything thrown at me. But with PMT I become a moody minefield. I find myself shouting at my toddler for no real reason, and I hate myself for it, but I can't stop it. I just snap. It's as though I have adrenalin for blood and it takes the slightest thing to set me off.

Does anyone have any herbal remedies or advice? I don't want to go down the drugs route as it's only a week a month I suffer but I don't want to do nothing as my poor toddler must wonder what's happened to her happy Mummy.

It's funny, I always thought PMT was a bit of an excuse but it really is a problem :(

I would say thats a drs trip. I know you say you didnt want any drugs just coz of that week in a month. But if its going to affect how you are with your kids then isnt it worth it? You dont want your kids to be scared of you. The drs could probably suggest something more natural to take.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->