PND checkup :(

mummyof32011

Reaction score
:( I took my little princess to be weighed today.....shes now a healthy chunky 13lb 7oz....while i was i mentioned to my HV that i neva did a pnd questionnaire at my six wk. check up and already been diagnosed with pnd by the doctor. So anyway she gave me a form to fill in....the pnd questionnaire......I scored 21 which i was told was high as 12 or below is normal.....so i have a checkup this afternoon with the doctor wit& a photocopy of the questionnaire i did this morning.....I'm dreading what will happen now.........

Hiya Hun,

Easier said than done but try not to worry.....just looked and you posted this yesterday, I hope your appointment went well, let us know how you got on, thinking of you :hugs:

Thankyou hun for ur reply. My appointment went fine yesterday. Going to take counsrllin to sre if that helps. My HV is comin out Thursday so will know more then what they can do to help out etc. I see ur from the west midlands. Me too. Where bouts r u from x

Hiya Hun,
Glad it went well for you, hopefully the counselling will work for you, depression is a horrible thing to suffer from as there is no visable signs, luckily I have never suffered myself but have cared for someone very close to me for quite a few years, and my mum also suffered when we were kids.

I am close to Wolverhampton....how about you?

Good luck with HV on Thursday :hugs:

Thankyou hun. Will keep u updated. im from nuneaton by bedworth and coventry xxx

Hiya Hun,

Thanks for your friend request, I have accepted it :flower:
I used to live in Nuneaton then moved to Bedworth and then to Bulkington..lol...moved up here nearly 2 yrs ago...what a small world!!

I hope you're feeling ok today, all the best for the HV visit tomorrow...let me know how you get on.

Take care :hugs:

I will do hun. Def a small world hey. Thankyou for yr support n msgs its very appreciated xxxxx

You're welcome Hun....thinking of you :hugs:

Hiya Hun,

Just a quick message to see how you got on with the HV, hope all is ok x

Hi huni
it went ok i think. Shes not happy wiht how i am on a level im jist of rockbottom :cry:
She was very helpful recommending counselling, having a support worker, writing a journal and taking part in a survey for pnd sufferers talking to others who have recovered.....that's something im not too keen on at the min. She has even. set the OH tasks....:ROFL: but its all to help me. I've even got to go shopping without the kids :/ not sure how that wi/l go down lol but im lookinvforwaes to shopping without running kids everywhere lol or crying that the6 want something.....sounds silly doesnt it :(

My eldest turns 4 on Wednesday which is another day im guna struggle with. its like a turning stone....a new chapter......

Anyways enough of me rambling. how are u xx
:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"