POAS Guilt-Free Holiday Thread 2021

Tesh23

Reaction score
Hey ladies!

This is a guilt free zone! Feel free to share your POAS pics no matter what dpo. It's the holidays, we're allowed go a little crazy and treat ourselves don't ya think?

So, I'm 6dpo and here's my test pic from this morning. Am I kidding myself? Most likely! Do I think I see a line that came up in 5 minutes? Yep!

But im gonna pee on that stick right until AF shows lol. Also, I bought a whole bunch of cheapie midstream tests which are just feeling sad being neglected in my cupboard!

And go! :happydance:

20211215_070653.jpg

Hehe I don't really see it either! Lol

I'm gonna be testing again tomorrow.

Are you planning on testing soon?
I'm going to start testing on the 21st I'll be 6 or 7dpo. Wishing I get a bfp for Christmas. Hope we all do!!

Yay not long now :happydance: can't wait to see your tests! A Christmas BFP would be perfect

Yay! Hope there are lots of Christmas lines in this thread!

Lucy I've just seen your test on the other thread, congrats!!

7dpo test :happydance: I see nothing lol

20211216_072516.jpg

Loving this thread!
I think I can honestly say I will jump on board blaming the holidays this month for my obsessive testing. LOL But I usually have an excuse for EVERY month. :p

Only 3 dpo so haven't broken my testing seal yet

Hope this thread brings lots of luck!
@Tesh23 good luck on your next test!

Welcome Sallyhansen! :flower: yes really hope it brings luck or at least a place to offload the anxiety that the tww brings. When will you start testing?

Diamond I tested this morning 8dpo. Bfn. Not even a "let me kid myself line" lol.

Due for AF next Wednesday (12 day lp)

With my last 2 bfps I got a squinter at 8dpo and a strong line at 10dpo with my son, and bfn at 10dpo and a strong line with my ectopic at 14dpo. So I guess it can vary quite a bit with me.

Have been feeling very crampy on and off, with lots on and off backache today, so AF may very well be on her way grrr.

Just a few more days for you :happydance:

Sorry you got a bfn I know how it is with that ugh.

Tuesday can't come fast enough. Just have to get through the weekend. Knowing me I'll take a test Monday:haha: think I'll be 5/6 days past ovulation. Why not right.. Might as well I'm used to seeing bfns anyways.

Sorry about the BFN but it is still really early.
Hope those cramps are implantation.

I will probably start testing the 21st.

Sorry you got a bfn I know how it is with that ugh.

Tuesday can't come fast enough. Just have to get through the weekend. Knowing me I'll take a test Monday:haha: think I'll be 5/6 days past ovulation. Why not right.. Might as well I'm used to seeing bfns anyways.
Tell me about it!

Tbh if I were you I would also test Monday too lol! Remember - guilt-free!

Sorry about the BFN but it is still really early.
Hope those cramps are implantation.

I will probably start testing the 21st.

Yay Diamond is also testing from the 21st!

I feel like Christmas is coming early for me lol!

9dpo - thought I MAYBE saw something but pretty sure it's line eye. Bfn

20211218_070217.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back