POAS obsession while BF

JessesGirl29

Reaction score
I just have to know if I'm the only one? I was TTC for nine months with my son (not as long as others but still a good amount of time). I'm not sure if my obsession is carrying over but I find it so hard to not wonder if I'm pregnant all the time now that I'm BFing and not getting any periods. I keep worrying that I'm pregnant without getting a period. I tried BC but it was making me depressed during such a happy time and we try to use condoms but have slips ups. I took a test before the BC, after the BC and twice since then. I feel insane!

Today I has some weird discharge, felt sickish, had bleeding gums and blue veins on my boobs and nipple pain. I know this could all be from hormone changes and I'm fighting getting ANOTHER pregnancy test.

Does anyone else find themselves POAS due to no periods?

Well. I have periods but I am BF and a POAS addict, cycles are unpredictable and changing every cycle, so pretty much the same...so, what I mean is, getting your period doesn't make it better! :haha: actually, it makes it worse, because you know you are actually fertile and ovulating!

I am not bfing anymore but with dd1 I breastfed until 16 months and it took exactly 1 year (and 3 days!) for my period to come back. I wanted another baby and just drove myself insane poas. We never prevented, although we didn't dtd that often. I got pregnant the second cycle after af came back. I think if you are exclusively bf there is only a 2% chance of pregnancy, although there is a lady on this forum who got pregnant at 4wks pp while ebf so it does happen!

My cycles are still really messed up even at 27 months, last month my period was 10 days late and other months I have weird spotting or something else that makes me think "hmmm...". I used to be really bad at POAS every time my cycle did something weird, but it got expensive. :haha:

My cycles are still really messed up even at 27 months, last month my period was 10 days late and other months I have weird spotting or something else that makes me think "hmmm...". I used to be really bad at POAS every time my cycle did something weird, but it got expensive. :haha:

The $store empowers me! I found out I was preggo with DS off a $1 cheapie.....

I was a poas addict too. I wasn't trying to get pregnant and my cycles were random. That's how DS2 was conceived. ;) This time around DH is getting a vasectomy so I can stop worrying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->