pocket money, chores and family life

angelofthesky

Reaction score
hi all,:happydance:

i have 2 children, 11 and 13, and i have helping round the house for pocket money! ;):happydance:

me and my husband found a great way to make it happen; we were so sick and tired of working full-time and having to do the house after work while kids have fun and wait for us to make dinner! So we said, everybody gotta help!! Especially in a massive house!

So we made a website, free to use, for parents like us, as we realised this is what is missing and would help parents be having more time off!

Kids do the chores you put on the system, and if approved by you, they get the credits; credits can be pocket money at the end of week/month, or even credit saved for a trip or anything you want for your little one.

It works well for younger ones to teenagers! They just want their money, so they help, simple; and now, I don't feel so much like the slave at home doing everything for everyone!! :growlmad:

It is all free, as we believe parents have enough money to spend on other things, and should really have more time to spend with their kids, in order to improve relationships and having a well balanced family life :kiss:

Please have a look at it online and let me know what you think; you can also tell your friends and spread the word of love xxx

It is called Juniorsgold, you can find us on Facebook and you can google it, as am not allowed to put it here sniff ;:)nope::shrug:
:happydance:

Have a great time on it! It also has a forum where you can chat to other parents about it, but not allowed for under 16's! We all understand why ;)):hugs:

thanks guys :flower:

I had a quick look and it looks like a nice site. My LO is only 5 so a bit too little for us to use it yet, she is still at the sticker stage but would be good for later on :) xxx

Can you PM me the link? I can not find it, or email me at [email protected]
I have 6 kids, and 4 are within the ages to be learning like this. They DO do their chores I have pasted on the refridgerator but think a website like this will encourage them when they are on their computers to check up on what they done and do do. Maybe spice up their need to do more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->