Pointless things that make you wonder WHY????

When I need to use the alarm I always use the snooze button because that way you can appreciate the extra time in bed. When I was younger I used to ask my mum to wake me up early on the weekends just so I could actually enjoy going back to sleep :haha:

I'm so glad I'm not the only with a DH who hits the snooze button for a half hour. :wacko:

On the DVR, I'm only able to record 2 things at once...but I have to watch one of those episodes or it won't record. Of course, there's a 3rd show I'd rather watch. The point of DVRing shows is to watch them later, not now!! :dohh:

Fruit flavoured toiletries that remind us that they aren't edible. Seriously?! Who spreads olive body butter on their bread?!

Pan lids having metal handles so you burn yourself!!

These are really funny. I'm sure i've got loads but can't think of any at the moment.

Alarms annoy me - while i do put mine on snooze i hate it when OH does it. That's mainly due to the fact his goes off at 5.20am and i really don't want to be awake at that time!

The car thing - not all countries have speed limits therefore there are places where people are allowed to drive at stupid speeds.

Oooo - got one. Items that quite blatantly aren't meant to go in a microwave (like a cat!) but have warnings so tell you not to put them in one!
And things that say 'caution hot contents' when you've bought a hot drink.

Those automatic toilets that flush while you're still using it! I know how to manually flush a toilet, thank you very much.

I hate having my arse sprayed with toilet water when I'm trying to wipe and pull up my trousers!:grr:

Caution wet floor on a mop bucket, would kinda defeat the object if it wasnt- who cant work that 1 out????

Scented tampon applicator - WHY :shrug:

Pop bottle lids "remove with hands" what am i going to use my teeth???

Anything that says caution hot on things that will blantently be hot

I no these things are there to stop people sueing but come on common sense peole :dohh:

Mushroom brushes.......what on earth are they for???

Brushing the dirt off mushrooms presumably but I always peel the top layer off mine...or at least wash them.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B002G6C5R2

These are really funny. I'm sure i've got loads but can't think of any at the moment.

Alarms annoy me - while i do put mine on snooze i hate it when OH does it. That's mainly due to the fact his goes off at 5.20am and i really don't want to be awake at that time!

The car thing - not all countries have speed limits therefore there are places where people are allowed to drive at stupid speeds.

Oooo - got one. Items that quite blatantly aren't meant to go in a microwave (like a cat!) but have warnings so tell you not to put them in one!
And things that say 'caution hot contents' when you've bought a hot drink.

OMG i can not believe that in europe the speed limit on a motorway is 130mph.....................jeez...........been googling and it looks like only the USA and UK have limits of 70mph (or 80mph in usa) :wacko:

obviously now i get why cars are made to drive up to 140mph but personally i dont think they should and think its bloody stupid x

looking at statistics the uk is one is one of the lower statistics in europe for car crash deaths.... surely that should tell them something hey!

'not actual size'...ahhh, there was me thinking my cornflakes would be as big as my head :nope:

'caution, hot liquid'....

But I love it when I get served a tepid or cold coffee ;)

eyebrows. though we would all look weird without them

Attachments

• tumblr_lv3iv1vIL71r4yt0no1_500.jpg
    tumblr_lv3iv1vIL71r4yt0no1_500.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 10
Caution wet floor on a mop bucket, would kinda defeat the object if it wasnt- who cant work that 1 out????

Scented tampon applicator - WHY :shrug:

Pop bottle lids "remove with hands" what am i going to use my teeth???

Anything that says caution hot on things that will blantently be hot

I no these things are there to stop people sueing but come on common sense peole :dohh:

I remember this case when i was a little girl, woman sued mcdonalds for hot coffee

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liebeck_v._McDonald's_Restaurants

"sunflower and/or canola oil" the F*CK? which one is it???

Jedward.

Seriously, what is the point of them???

:rofl:

I haven't read the replies so not sure if anyone's mentioned this..

I'd REALLY love to know why sign language people come on tv at like 4/5am and not during the day. Do they think deaf people only watch TV during night owl hours? :shrug:

I haven't read the replies so not sure if anyone's mentioned this..

I'd REALLY love to know why sign language people come on tv at like 4/5am and not during the day. Do they think deaf people only watch TV during night owl hours? :shrug:

Also they can just use subtitles :shrug:

Just a fun thread for people to post things they can see no point in

The thing that gets me the most is the eject button on the dvd remote - ive gotta get up to change it anyways so i might aswell press the 1 on the player :dohh:

I use the eject button then as my daughter to change the disk :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"