Pointless thread! How lucky am I???

Thumper

Reaction score
My OH is sat on the floor making up all the nappies off the line while I feed LO. He just turned around to me and said 'we need to do some stash photos soon' :cloud9: My OH loves cloth as much as me :happydance: He is also matching up the fleece liners with the nappies - cow print ebay cheapie with cow print liner etc lol!

Awh bless him, Rekon i might need to borrow him to whip my OH into shape!

He's now talking of adding to the stash! He spends more than me on nappies... :)

Cool!

My husband seems better than most with dealing with cloth nappies and sorting them out, but he definitely wouldn't do matching liners. He doesn't match wraps to nappies (I keep them colour- co-ordinated as far as possible!) and chooses PLAIN WHITE!!!!!

Cool!

My husband seems better than most with dealing with cloth nappies and sorting them out, but he definitely wouldn't do matching liners. He doesn't match wraps to nappies (I keep them colour- co-ordinated as far as possible!) and chooses PLAIN WHITE!!!!!

Why would anyone use plain white? :shrug: We have one and I'm sure its only purpose is to make the other wraps look prettier :haha:

My OH is really into using cloth, but he'd put her in plain nappies too, if it was his choice; he doesn't understand why I get so excited at putting her in something she's going to poo in! I keep telling him she doesn't poo on the outside, but he just doesn't get it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->