Pointless Thread! Last Box!!

cosmotbear

Expecting number 2 :-)
Reaction score
:happydance: Yippeeee I finally made it into last box! :happydance: The next box is.....little baba! Been keeping very busy today, think its spurred me into some much needed action.

• Have sorted lady garden... whipped it ALL off!! :blush: Realised I was in no position for intricate trimming!!
  • Had hair done, lovely new highlights and a crop!
  • Got more stuff for hospital bags, nearly there....hopefully.
  • One more load of baby's washing to do :laundry: then its all clean and tidied away... (eek)

Am now knackered!

Congrats on reaching the final box! It sounds like everythings nearly sorted to look glam for delivery day. Go you! x

Congrats I moved up too today!!!!! Yippee nearly there!

Congrats on reaching the final stage hun, not long till im joining u :D
Oooo you have been a busy bea!!

:happydance: Yippeeee I finally made it into last box! :happydance: The next box is.....little baba! Been keeping very busy today, think its spurred me into some much needed action.

• Have sorted lady garden... whipped it ALL off!! :blush: Realised I was in no position for intricate trimming!!
  • Had hair done, lovely new highlights and a crop!
  • Got more stuff for hospital bags, nearly there....hopefully.
  • One more load of baby's washing to do :laundry: then its all clean and tidied away... (eek)

Am now knackered!
Congrats!! I was so excited last week when I go there! I have my last day of work tomorrow and have all of the above booked for the next few days - legs, bikini line, hair highlights etc. I can't wait!!!

yay congrats honey you're almost there and very organised by the sound of it! :) x x

Just noticed, me too!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!! x

Very good you sound organised, I arnt on the last box yet but soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->