POLL: Edward or Henry

firsttimer1

Reaction score
Which is your preference? We already have a George...

Please also feel free to suggest other traditional boys names you prefer... :flower:

I voted Henry. Too cute.

Not a big Edward fan but love ted/teddy x

Our ds1 is called Henry. It means home ruler....and he certainly is!! :haha:

I really like both tbh, but working as a student midwife, have met an awful lot of little Henry's recently, but no Edwards, so purely for that reason I voted Edward (plus I love the nn Ted/Teddy) :)

Both of these names are high up on my list for no2 whenever that may happen!

I voted Henry as I like that it's short & easy to spell/write for tge little one & doesn't automatically get shortened, which are thumbs I look for in a name. Think it's my fave for next time & although seems to be getting popular you have to remember that with so many names bring used nowadays even the top names don't represent that many kids & it's better to be one of 2 Henrys than 2of something they thought was really unique!

Edward is cute & would nickname ed or maybe woody for just a cute family nickname.

DS is James & gets jimmy put your Jammies on at bedtime only. I like that it's short, traditional, easy to spell & pronounce & doesn't get nicknamed by anyone but me. But might not go with the "j/g" sound of George (too similar?).

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->