Poll: How many Days past clomid did you ovulate?

I would definitely mention that to your doc hun... I think they say anything past 10 days after the clomid is not clomid induced.

Yeah, just give the doc a ring to let them know, but :yipee: for ovulating!

Hey all...

I just finished my 1st round of Clomid (after Provera induced period) 50 mg days 3-7. Yesterday morning (CD 10) I had cramping pains in both of my ovaries and started using my OPKs. Neg OPK yesterday and today. I know that it's still early, but I am wondering what the pain was if it wasn't ovulation? Are they just getting ready to O? And WHY are these OPK strips so freaking hard to read? A faint line is negative and a dark line is positive? Who thought of this system? Probably a man.

Also, I am so emotional and still getting some hot flashes at night with some insomnia (which started my second day of taking the clomid)... I feel bad for my poor husband who has to put up with my craziness!

Well, good luck to everyone... I am just REALLY hoping that I at least ovulate this month... I have been diagnosed with unexplained annovulation, and I would like to at least start working again!

I did;t have any symptoms while taking my clomid pills. days 5-9...but sure do feel it now...
tired a 8pm...then toss and turn ll night long...hot under covers.....and moody....
hope he moodiness isn't AF...2 days away from testing......I may cave and do it tmmorrow..hehe....

FHL- hope you ovulate soon!!!!!!

FHL - I had some pain in my right ovary this month while on clomid and it wasn't around my LH surge either. It was maybe cd9 or 10. I didn't ovulate until cd15. In my weird logic, since I've never felt any O pains before and it wasn't around O time anyway,
Maybe the follicle was having a growth spurt and I could feel it. But that's my weird reasoning. Maybe it's just some side effect of clomid.

hai friends,

i took clomid from cd3- cd8 and went for ultrasound scaning on cd 13-follicle size 8mm, on cd 16 -follicle size 10mm. My question is if my ovulation is on cd21 what will be the size of dominant follicle on cd16. Please give an answer... too much worried....

hai friends,

i took clomid from cd3- cd8 and went for ultrasound scaning on cd 13-follicle size 8mm, on cd 16 -follicle size 10mm. My question is if my ovulation is on cd21 what will be the size of dominant follicle on cd16. Please give an answer... too much worried....

No one knows the size they will be in the future, but on cd 16 if the largest one is only 10, then you are going to need a higher dose next cycle. At the current dose the clomid may be helping them to grow a little bit but it's not enough. For a dose of clomid to be effective you should O within 10 days of the last dose. So if you took the last pill on cd7-9 then you should O on or before cd 17-19.

Hi ladies can I join this thread?

My period never came back 7 weeks after an ERPC so my consultant put me on Clomid, it didn't work. Well it seems to have induced a period but I never detected an LH surge and I tested every 5 hours night and day, from CD 5 :dohh:

I am on round 2 of clomid. I have had a period now, 11 weeks after ERPC, but it was only because Clomid prompted it and it was very very light. My womb lining was only 3.1 after the bleeding of this 'af' if you can call it that. Doctor thinks I never ovulated. Another doc said I should never have been put on Clomid in the first place. :dohh:

I used to ovulate on my own before the last ERPC. I am very worried about my light period and thin lining but I am praying round 2 sorts things out.

I am cd6 now. I am on a monitored cycle this time and I'm going to get a trigger shot. Have you ever had thin lining / light periods on clomid?

Good luck to you all! Xxx

the earliest I've ovulated on clomid is cd21, but it's normally around cd28

First time I took 50mg Clomid (CD 2-6) and O'd on days 17 & 18 (according to my CBFM) and I had major cramps for a week either side of it. This was a 28 day cycle.

Second time I did exactly the same and got nothing. This was a 70-ish day cycle.

This time I took 100mg (again CD 2-6) and I am on CD 9 now, and will be getting FS for the first time ever. (yay) so will let you know. No cramping yet though, so not sure if that's a good or a bad sign? :shrug:

I just finished my first round 50mg Days 5-9. I had EWCM on CD13 as well as a positive OPK so I'm guessing CD 14/15. I have 25 day cycles. It was only 2 days after I ovulate without clomid.

Hi Ladies,

I just wanted to ask how many days past clomid did you ovulate & what days did you take it, and how many mg?

I took 100mg CD3-7, and i'm currently on CD15 with no positive OPK (9 days after last pill).

Any info would be great!!
Good luck everyone!!
x

Since I have been taking clomid it pushes AF back by four days as well as ovulation so I ovulate day 18 of a 33 day cycle. I take 100 mg days 5-9.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->