Poll on Middle Name Suggestions ...... Help!

Gwizz

Boys Rule!
Reaction score
Ok girlies theres only so many times I can run these middle names through my head until they all sound good or not so good and now im confused (doesnt take alot now-a-days!). Surname is Phillips.

So its poll time ... which do you like the sound of best? or can you think of any more middle names that may go (MIL suggests Reginald, so i promptly told her where to shove that one!)

Thankyou!!

hey! i voted hehe...i love the name chase...so i chose that 1 hehe...i think it flows off the tongue better...hope it helps hun.. :)

I chose James as i think that goes best, not helping are we lol xxx

I like Benjamin James the best, BUT, I'm not keen on what the initials would be. (BJ :blush: so that would count out having John as the middle name too) Knowing kids, as he got older, he would get ribbed for it.

If it wouldn't bother you, then I'd go for James :)

I like Daniel as a middle name :) But then I would, lol!

i like chase =)
theres bound to be lots of benjamin phillips around, so throw in a not so common name like chase :)

LOL I was thinking the same thing as ribboninthesky
I chose Benjamin Daniel,very cute name :)

Thankyou girlies - lots of food for thought!!!

xxxxxxxxxxx

:hugs:

I chose Daniel but then I'm biased anyway!! I like the sound of all the names but would worry about his initials too if he was BJ Philips...But thats just me.. My friends little boy is Benjamin Edward Thomas!!! She wasn't worried bout his initials!!!

Ok girlies theres only so many times I can run these middle names through my head until they all sound good or not so good and now im confused (doesnt take alot now-a-days!). Surname is Phillips.

So its poll time ... which do you like the sound of best? or can you think of any more middle names that may go (MIL suggests Reginald, so i promptly told her where to shove that one!)

Thankyou!!

I like John... it is very strong sounding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->