POLL - What part of your cycle causes you the most stress?

heart tree

Mom in love
Reaction score
Hey ladies, here’s a little poll. I find that each part of my cycle brings on a different kind of stress and I got to wondering which part causes me the most stress. I haven't figured it out yet. I wish I could relax a bit more about ttc! So, where in your cycle do you feel the stress?

NOTE: I wanted to have the results shown on this page, but didn't do it right when setting it up. It won't let me edit now. You can view results by clicking the View Poll Results link.

Great idea Hearttree cause it probally is different for every one

i find that i get most stressed trying to find out when i ovulate (if i do even ovulate). i have long cycles which are usually abbout 35 to 45 days long to just working out if i'm Ovulating if hard. I never get a true positive on my OPK's and last time i thought i O'ed blood tests showed that i didn't so a very stressfull time either way.

i dont stress to much in the 2ww cause everythings done then nothing to do but wait and i have the little ones to keep me busy.

Goodmorning ladies!!! Im skipping work today so ill be answering all threads and polls lol!
For me so far the most stressful part has been the two week wait as im a hopless symptom spotter and will one day severly injure my cervix from all the poking and prodding!!!!
The best part is as soon as AF comes and up to ovulation!!! I know i should be at my saddest when the bitch shows her face, but for me knowing whats going on relaxes me to the point of happiness!!!

Upon further thought, I've decided it is leading up to ovulation. I get stressed trying to figure out when it happens and then more stress trying to make sure I BD on the right days. Once I'm in the TWW, I stress, but I know my work is done. AF sucks the first day for me, but like you Vicky, it feels like a new fresh start.

hi honey ithink for me it is when will i ovulate as i have no idea as on my 1st cycle after mc on 4th feb!!! x sylv x

The TWW is the worst because I don't know anything! I overanalyse every symptom and drive myself insane. Half a month is such a looong time. At least when AF arrives it's a definite YES or NO! The best time is around ovulation, I think, because it's filled with hope.

This is a great idea... I think each month it changes slightly what I stress about but the constant one seems to be trying to work out when I am in fact Ovulating..

There are months when it is all of the above.. its a toss up between 2ww and ov dates... i went for OV.

It changes for me.

When I was temping the 2ww stressed mje out as my temps would go high almost triphasic, I'd get super excited then all my hopes would come crashing down when AF appeared. I've found since I stopped temping I'm not stressing as much in the 2ww although it does still feel like forever!

The past couple of months I've found waiting to ov has stressed me out a little as my cycles were really regular and I'd ov on the same day each time then all of a sudden they have started messing around going short one month then longer the next. This means I'm not ov'ing on the same day plus my fertile times are coinciding with events which means that OH may not be at home which is frustrating :growlmad:

I wouldn't say AF arriving stresses me out but more upsets me. I know that at the least it does mean the end of the cycle and that there is no more waiting but it does just knock me for siz when she does arrive each month :(

TWW. I start playing around with temps to see what would happen if I changed it (I keep it the same) and have to refrain myself from testing. Before ovulation goes quickly, for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->