poly and water breaking early

MomPepperdine

Reaction score
So I have poly (extra water) and I'm waaaaay above the norm range. My dr is only worried about my water breaking early so today I was googling (evil right? Lol) trying to find % of waters breaking early because of this and I couldn't fined shhhhhh so I was wondering if any of you know. I didn't think to ask my dr. I'm just really wondering lol

I had this, and went overdue by 2 weeks! Had to get my broken and there was soo much water it was running out into the corridor from under my room door lol should of see. The nurses face lol

I don't know about when u have extra waters but I heard that under 10% of first time mums waters break on they're own or before actual labour or something to that effect and then that mums who's waters went on their own were more likely to happen in subsequent pregnancies...

So I guess if your waters went with your last labours on their own that might be a good indication?

I had this, and went overdue by 2 weeks! Had to get my broken and there was soo much water it was running out into the corridor from under my room door lol should of see. The nurses face lol

^^That's awesome!!:rofl:

I also have extra water and have been told by my consultant that they may induce me earlier than term because of it. I did get told there was a possibility of premature labour but they weren't that worried.

Are you under a consultant?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->