Poo > sick > scream > hiccups

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
One after the other ......... :lol:

Does/did this happen to you with LO?

Basically Caitlin likes to poo whist she feeds :dohh:always a cert nomatter what then if she poos we know she is going to bring up some milk resulting in screaming that then ends with hiccups!

:dohh:

IS it just her who ikes to do all 4 in a row? ha!

callums routine was...

get wee wees changed... feed... poo(up back of vest so changed) then spew....

:rofl:

they do it on purpose!

Olivia likes to poo whilst fed too, I change her just before feeding and then she will drink half her bottle and need to be changed again, I can almost garuntee that she has the hiccups after each bottle too, and then she screams after a while onces she's got annoyed with having the hiccups.

x

Lilys is Feed whilst pooing burp sick hiccups whilst screaming cuz she hates hiccups lol

xx

All normal then lol!

Its like when one comes you know its all coming in one go & to prepare yoruself within 30 seconds ha!

Mine like to poo the moment their nappies are off. :shock:

We were giving them some nappy off time the other day and DH was in charge while I went down to sort out the washing machine.

I heard this "Heeellleeeennnn....Tom's had a poo". So I go up to find DH holding Tom at arms length over the change mat and a puddle of poo and wee that he's standing in.

Of course in all the fun, what he hadn't noticed was that Charlotte had pooed on the carpet and was merrily mashing it in with her feet. :rofl:

Thankfully there was no sick, screaming of hiccups involved! LOL!

Ahh the joys of twins! (And men that can't cope with a bit of poo!)

Mine like to poo the moment their nappies are off. :shock:

We were giving them some nappy off time the other day and DH was in charge while I went down to sort out the washing machine.

I heard this "Heeellleeeennnn....Tom's had a poo". So I go up to find DH holding Tom at arms length over the change mat and a puddle of poo and wee that he's standing in.

Of course in all the fun, what he hadn't noticed was that Charlotte had pooed on the carpet and was merrily mashing it in with her feet. :rofl:

Thankfully there was no sick, screaming of hiccups involved! LOL!

Ahh the joys of twins! (And men that can't cope with a bit of poo!)

:rofl::rofl:

Oh, the joys of two huh?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"