Poo Stains on Bumgenius

indy and lara

Reaction score
Hi there

we have been using BG nappies with Emma but a few now have wee poo stains along the inside leg elastic. Any tips how to get them out?

This might sound awful but at the end of the day, we know they are clean and washed so if I can't get the stains out we will cope, but just wondered if anyone had managed to get similar stains out!

Lesley

My BG organics have a couple of little stains on and they are the only nappy i have that i can't get stains out of!! I haven't sunned them tho as we've had no sun!!

I only ever had little marks but using white vinegar in the wash seemed to do the trick

vanish whips them off. I get them every time, AE seems to love pooing in BG.

I put white vinegar in each wash but makes no difference to stainages.

I've used vanish and napisan but to no avail :(

Thank you everyone! Got a load on just now with a dot of vanish on the offending nappies!!!

where do u get white vinegar from? i looked in asda yesterday but they didnt have any?

x

any supermarket ellie, or home bargains sell it in with a squirty bottle in their cleaning stuff x

right will have to have a look in home and bargain then cos i looked in our big asda and they had white wine vinegar but i wasnt sure it was the right thing?

x

It might be labelled distilled vinegar. I got mine from Tesco, it's very cheap. Was on the bottom shelf of the vinegars.

Have you tried using some bicarbonate of soda??? Thats meant to help too...

apparently u should never use bicarb of soda if ur nappies are fleece as it can block them up even more :wacko:

x

ellie; it's in a clear bottle, one with a trigger, with like a white green label, it was about 79p or something x

just white vinegar cleaning solution i think, i'll try n remember to check later x

you see now is the time to start taking your nappies to the tanning salon with you ladies !!!! :rofl: we actually had sun today but it was waaaay too cold to put them on the line to dry :hissy: and i think they would have been crispy with the cold by the time i went to get them !!!!LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->