• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Poo trouble

RaeRae

Mum of 2!!
Reaction score
My 4 year old daughter has some serious issues with poo.

She won't try and push it out, she hold it in until she's constipated then there's this constant pooey liquid leaking from her bum. She has been through up to 15 pairs of knickers a day and I don't know what to do. She had pooed on the toilet and when she does she's really happy so I can't work it out.

It's stressing me out so much I feel ill. I can't take the constant smell and cleaning up poo anymore. I've had enough.

Have you spoken to your Dr or health Visitor....sounds like it may be a medical issue babe:hugs:

Yeah I took her to the doctor and he feels her stomach and says it's soft and everything so she's not constipated and I've just got to let her get on with it

Yeah I took her to the doctor and he feels her stomach and says it's soft and everything so she's not constipated and I've just got to let her get on with it

Is that it???? I'd take her back and see a different Dr who could give you more helpful advice:hissy:

Hope she's ok babe:hugs:

I would get her on a childrens laxative my daughter was doing the same thing cause it was hurting her when she went and now she has alot of issues with it cause the dr put her on a laxative too late!! When it hurts them they hold it and then after awhile they cant control it!! My daughter is 6 and been having problems since she was 3 and now i am still having trouble trying to retrain her!!

Ok, I took her back to the doctor and he was amazing!! Prescribed Movicol and explained everything to my daughter so she could understand it. Hopefully this will work!!

Ok, I took her back to the doctor and he was amazing!! Prescribed Movicol and explained everything to my daughter so she could understand it. Hopefully this will work!!

Glad you've had a bit more help this time:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Good luck:hug:

My daughter does this too, but I am hoping it is only because she is still potty training with her bowel movements. I have had to give her ex-lax, and one time, she had to get something at the hospital. It is terrible!!

:hugs: Raerae,my 4 year old dd does exactly the same thing,in fact shes at it right now,she will hold it for about 2-3 days and then it is sooo big it hurts,just a vicious circle,i am giving her lactulose daily and trying to get her to drink more fluids,let me know if the movicol works,i may have to try that next xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->