Poo !!!

ellie

Mum to Kalden
Reaction score
TMI I know ... but hey we love poo talk on here don't we :winkwink:

When K did exclusive breastfed poos I didnt bother rinsing or anything as they were always so liquidy, I just chucked everything straight in the wash and was always fine. Now we've started weaning he's started doing those awful squidgy 'in between' poos :sick: and I am scared to put his nice nappies on him! so we've been usign more sposies :blush:
We were using fleece liners but the last few days if ive used cloth I've used a disposable liner, he has this great trick though where he kind of poos horizontally :haha: so it always goes sideways and onto the nappy anyway.

Not sure what I'm asking really so sorry for rambling and I know there is always the question about rinsing / scraping ..... we dont have a shower in the upstairs bathroom next to where I change him, I've tried holding the liners under the flush but it doesnt seem to work and then its all soaking wet to go in the dry pail. i don't know what to do with his new poos basically! Dont reallyw ant to just use sposies till his poos go solid :haha: as I have a LOT of fluff and I feel like I'm chickening out!!! Any advice???

Can't advise on the weaning poop but I wasn't sure what to do with them when Edward poops so I just blast the bits off with the shower and I have a separate bucket for wet poop nappies. xx

It does get better... !!! I'm past the inbetween poo and is almost solid so I use fleece liners and stick poop down the loo.. I found if it was particulary squidgy then I'd holld the fleece liner down the toilet and flush... Worked really well!!

Yeah, I do the same (hold liner under flush and squish about in the water). Adam does mostly solid poos now but he is awful about not indicating he's done one and so by the time I realise, he's sat in it and it's all squashed into the liner anyway. His liners usually go into the dry pail wet. Sometimes his nappies do, too.

:sick:I am NOT looking forward to that stage

i use the disposable liners and had the same issue of the poo hitting the sides so, i just stopped tucking or folding the liner in the nappy neatly. just let it hang over the edges. It is on show but i works xx

Just gatecrashing as were having the same thing.

I do blast it off with the shower still but its kinda squidgy and im thinking it may now block the plughole.

No advice though were in the same boat!

x

With bf soft poo, does it not clog the filter of the machine or anything?

For those who flush how do you avoid getting pooey drips on the floor as you transfer to the bucket :sick::haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->