Poo'ing in knickers ...

Elli21

Reaction score
Im wondering if anyones children have done this.
Leigha has been potty trained since she was 2. Shes now 3 and 3.5 months.
And now, for the last couple of days she will tell me..."mummy, i need a poo" and she'll take herself up to the bathroom...and then she'll call me to wipe her but shes done half of it in her knickers...
Shes not unwell, and its not diarrhea.

?????????????:dohh:

Oh, I thought this was a follow up to your other thread at first lol.

I agree with toria, the only reason I could think of.

Carly does this sometimes when she doesnt get there as fast as she thought or she didnt pull her knickers down far enough.

Tilly...:shock: what other thread :rofl::rofl:
And yeah that could be the reason but why would she start leaving it so late now?? She knows when she needs to go...:shrug:

Oh my good God I am absolutely wetting myself at "follow up to your other thread!" I hope she doesn't mean the a**l one.. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

omg :rofl: i had to dash to the loo quickly i nearly wet myself relising what thread hahaha!!

I know my little brother went through a phase like this but he was too busy playing with his toys at the time when he felt he needed a poo so was leaving it too late...

Just a thought.

Emma.xx

hehehe, the two threads were next to eachother just then in my unread posts. Sorry no advice though

:hugs:

kacy has been through a fase like that. it stops after a while if u ignore it well not ignore it just don't shout at her i found that she does it more

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->