poor baby :(

Vickie

Hannah & Rhys <3
Reaction score
All in all Hannah's reacted better to these shots than she did the last. But she's still been really cranky and very clingy today. Stan went to give her a bath and I was looking at her leg and there's a knot where they gave her the shot :( So he's trying to massage it to hopefully make it go down more quickly and help with the soreness

Awwww poor love hope she feels happier within herself soon.

Moo had her booster shot today - Mummy was wimp and stayed at home lol

:rofl: Pediatrician always asks us who's going to hold and I quickly say he is before Stan can get a word in edge wise :rofl: Than take her back as soon as it's over and cuddle her

^ROFL!

I was always the bad mommy who had to go with them by myself.

poor Stan doesn't have a chance. We don't have a car so to get there use public transit and the terminal we end up at isn't stroller friendly so I have to have his help :rofl:

awww poor hannah... hope she feels better soon!

Hope she gets better, poor little princess! xx:hugs:

:hugs: hope she feels better soon x

Ugh I'm dreading shots! I hope she feels better soon...I hate when babies get their needles, its such a sin

hows her little leg today hun??

Hope is feeling better :hug:

Hope Hannah feels better soon hun. x Rihanna as her second lot tomorrow boooo .... mum is coming to hold her for me lol

Her leg has a knot still but smaller than yesterday. Her mood though yikes! :rofl: hopefully she'll be back to normal before Saturday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->