Poor Lily Allen : (

SugarFairy

Reaction score
I read the news today that Lily Alen had lost her baby 6months along in her pregnancy :cry:
I'm not a fan of her music or a mad stalker or anything but I just feel so awful for her. I know so many of us go through it but to have it splashed across the papers/online must make it seem so much worse. The whole world knows she's in pain.
It upset me to read it today. I was in work and started to get teary. Just had to leave my desk and get some air.
Sending love and hugs to Lily tonight

I know it was on my FB feed and it was like breaking news...Lilly Allen. I just thought to myself how awful that her loss is breaking news, made me so sad.

Just feel for her.. 6 months... Just awfull for the girl and for it to happen before is horrendous.. X

im not her greatest fan but my heart goes out to her and her man , i was on twitter last night , and the things beibers fans were saying was so bloody hurtfull ,about how they were glad she lost her baby , i felt like i could grab every 1 and shake them ,

My heart goes out to Lily too. I know exactly how she feels after losing my little one at 5 months gone. Its so painful.
The poor girl has gone through so much. I too had a cry for her.

:hugs: for Lily

Tootsiegb

I cried when I heard it on the radio yesterday :( Its awful. My OH loves her and has been hunting through magazines for bump pix every week :(

To experience one miscarriage and to become pregnant again must have been a blessing but to have it stolen at 6 months when most women hit the safe mark and go to full torm must be horrible, and to have it publically splashed on the net and tv would be very very horrible my heart truly goes out to her.

I feel so bad for her... as someone who has miscarried it must be awful having it plastered everywhere. and for it to hapen at 6months after she got her hopes up and probably started preparing for the baby.
it probably makes her angry to see the likes of myleene klass and emma bunton saying on Twitter how sorry they are it happened to her. i know people mean well but NO ONE can understand what it's like unless they have been trhough it and it makes you angry, especially Mylene being pregnant at the mo and already has a child and Emma Bunton has a son.
Im sure all us ladies who miscarried, especially with our first children, went through the 'jealous of pregnant women or women with young children' phase. Its just a natural part of grieving.

xxxxxx

Hi everyone :hi:

I'm glad you started this thread Sugarfairy - as I've been thinking about her all day today and yesterday, ever since I heard about it, and again I'm not particularly a fan. It's good to have somewhere to talk about this with others who understand. I keep thinking how devastated she must be to get to 6 months and then m/c, and like Duffy said for her to be all over the news and not even be able to do it in private.

I hope she's got some great caring people around her

I felt really bad for her too. I just hope she gets some proper help, regardless of her being 'only' 25 in mc stakes, iukwim? Her last pregnancy also ended after the 12 weeks so something might be up, although i obviously i hope not!

Wish her all the best....so sad.

This has been bothering me too, since I found out yesterday. Was filling up as I found out, again I'm not a fan but I can't imagine how hard it must be to go through it a second time and so far along - its anyone's worst nightmare, most certainly mine. Also I bet she feels like its following her around as its on the news and everything, its tragic. Poor thing :( :( hope that people respect her enough to give her privacy xxx

Poor Lily. It's so heartbreaking to hear she lost her precious little boy at 6months.
I bought a magazine yesterday and there were pics in it of her whilst pregnant and they were talking about how happy she was - You'd think the stupid idiots would have taken the article out in light of what has happended.
Everytime I hear her songs on the radio I think of her :hugs:

Insensitive b*stards still printing photos of her pregnant - thats not what she needs right now! Grrrrr!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->