Poor Paul!!

Tam

Mum of 2 - PG with No.3
Reaction score
I got fed up with him having long hair (well for him) so I bullied him into letting me cut it as I did Christmas...........

So I starts off and all goes bloody well even if I do say so myself, I cut it all over, then get the clippers out............

Only to put a great big bald spot on his head :shock: I put the wrong grade on :? :rofl:

I was going to take a pic to show him, but I think he will cope better not seeing it :lol:

Poor Paul, but I know for next time...........we live and learn :wink: :lol:

LMAO You have to post a pic :lol:

But then he will see......... :?

Mind you, might keep him at home for a while :rofl:

I will see what I can do :wink:

See? Thats ok? I'm gonna take pics when I'm at yours & I will post them :lol:

:lol: No I meant it will be the difference between him being OK with me or having a go at me :rofl: what he don't see, he can't moan at :lol:

:lol: Tried cutting my Husbands hair once.... :oops: He made me come with him to the barbers and explain.... :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: Poor Paul, still want a pic tho :lol:

put it in girly sanctury thn he wont c :D:D:D:DD

Yvanne said:
put it in girly sanctury thn he wont c :D:D:D:DD

Good idea!!!!!!!!!!!!

Although I did bite the bullet and show him, AND he has gone to work like it, so couldnt have been too bad!

LOL @ Suz!!!

Wobbles said:
See? Thats ok? I'm gonna take pics when I'm at yours & I will post them :lol:
All Pics delelted!!

Also posting a topic on the General Chatter Section which is about someone and you don't want them to know, (when they come on the site) is a bit silly?

eh?

Also Girly Sanctuary pic would be a tad late unless this thread was moved b4 I come home!!!!

DOH!!!!

WIBBLE!!! My Hair grows so fast it won't be visible when you turn up, and don't u need me to collect and return? So Don't Push UR Luck!!!

The good news is.......it wasn't meant to be a secret, as I told ya I screwed up as soon as I did it, as I said, as long as you didn't see a pic, all was ok.........but you have seen a pic and ya still love me, I must just be FAB! :rofl:

:?

Tam said:
The good news is.......it wasn't meant to be a secret, as I told ya I screwed up as soon as I did it, as I said, as long as you didn't see a pic, all was ok.........but you have seen a pic and ya still love me, I must just be FAB! :rofl:

:?
WOTEVA!

Tammy living in Tammy world AGAIN!

I didn't want it to be a secret either I wanted a piccie :lol:

I will post one :wink:

we want pics, we want pics :lol:

All gone off the camera!

And if she does post one, I'll post one of her and Alfie!

I'm pretty sure I'm safe!

tam are u letting him away with that??!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->