Poorly baby

Tacey

Reaction score
Alice has a high temperature and a wracking cough. She's crying so much it makes the cough worse. Any tips to help me soothe her? I feel so helpless :(

I don't really have any ideas apart from a little calpol might help. Does it seem shes getting a cold? Maybe a room vapouriser would help. Snuffle babe is a nice kiddy version of vicks 2. Sorry if not much help but didn't want to read and run either. Hope she gets better soon :hugs:

I don't really have any ideas apart from a little calpol might help. Does it seem shes getting a cold? Maybe a room vapouriser would help. Snuffle babe is a nice kiddy version of vicks 2. Sorry if not much help but didn't want to read and run either. Hope she gets better soon :hugs:

wss:thumbup:

karvol do a plug in, works really well, even cleared my nose lol

hugs:hugs:

Not having a baby yet I dont know if this is appropriate as a suggestion but could you make up some honey and lemon for her to drink?

xx

Thank you for the idea, I actually just made myself some after reading this! I don't think it would be good for her though as she's still only breastfed at the moment. I'm letting her inhale some of the steam which might help!

We used to put snuffle babe on a muslin cloth in the cot with R, it calmed him but we didn't want to put it directly on his chest.

Hope she's feeling a bit better today x

She seems to be on the mend. Still got the cough, but no more temperature now thankfully. Thanks for your advice everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->