Poorly boy :(

Tinkerbella4

Mummy to 1 #2 baking
Reaction score
My little man has been suffering with tickly cough attacks but mainly at night. These are affecting his sleep and mine. We both end up grumpy guts' the day after. How can I prevent/ help him to knock it on the head? Other than the cough he's been fine all Barr one night when his temp rocketed but that was just once. I have been putting karvol rub on his chest and giving calpol. But I'm at a loss now. I'm tempted to take him to the docs but can't see what they can advise other than what I'm already doing. Any suggestions are appreciated :) xx

How long has it been going on for? I would take him to the doctor if I were you, the doctor will have a listen to his chest and determine if it's something antibiotics might help for or even if it's asthma or so on. Actually, now that I'm thinking about it, if he's otherwise well but having episodes of coughing at night, it does sound like asthma could be one option for the cause. If it's asthma you are are going to want to get a doctor involved.

Thank you for your reply. We're going to go to the doctor today and see what they say xxx

My little man has been suffering with tickly cough attacks but mainly at night. These are affecting his sleep and mine. We both end up grumpy guts' the day after. How can I prevent/ help him to knock it on the head? Other than the cough he's been fine all Barr one night when his temp rocketed but that was just once. I have been putting karvol rub on his chest and giving calpol. But I'm at a loss now. I'm tempted to take him to the docs but can't see what they can advise other than what I'm already doing. Any suggestions are appreciated :) xx

My son is the same i took him drs its better to be safe than sorry. Turns out my son had a chest infection and was put on antibiotics

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->