Poorly tummy and very tired

Gems

Reaction score
Morning girls

Am feeling very sorry for myself, been up since 5am with the runs. Im now at sat at desk at work feeling drained and sooo tired.

Really wanna go home and go back to bed, but i darent ask if i can leave. Work have a good nack of making you feel bad for going home.

Babs is also being a little horror and kicking really hard and puching on bladder so im up and down to loo every 5 mins !!!

Who said this pregnancy lark was fun ??!?!

Ok rant over ! xxxxxxxxx

I'm sorry you feel so rubbish. You shouldn't have gone in! Runs is reason enough to take a day sick, especially when you're pregnant! Hope you feel better soon...

:hugs: Sorry your not feeling the best. I would seriously considering going home early it's not worth suffering at work.

:hug: sorry to hear your not feeling the best, im sure work would understand you going home if your unwell? :hug:

Awe :hug: Id have a word with who ever is incharge, tell them how you are feeling because im sure it would be affecting to quality of your work.
Make sure you drink plenty water too, i know your peeing alot, but you need to replace your fluids.
I hope you start to feel better soon. :hug:

poor u :(

sod em and go home sweets you have shown willing coming in even though you should have probably stayed at home.

Soooo get yourself home and make yourself a warm milk with a couple of sugars as that always seems to help settle my tummy especially when pg you can't take anything xx

I agree - you ought to go home - too bad if they don't like it, you have to look after you and bubs. I hope you feel better soon though
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->