Pop-In..Bamboo orrr....

A

anothersquish

Im not fussed about the drying time as firstly we have a tumble drier if we have to use it and secondly I am spending between now and babys birth stocking up on every brand, size, style, colour of nappy imaginable as sitting in bed 24 hours a day is boring :blush:
So Ive bought Onelife, motherease, Itti Bitti d'lish, FuzziBunz, Bumgenuis and I have convinced my sister to buy me the desperately wanted cow print Blueberry for christmas :happydance: and am now looking at the Pop-Ins, is bamboo better if you factor out the drying time?

i love my pop ins and i think they are the Bamboo ones and they are great :)

Yeah I think the bamboo are more absorbant, I've not tried the dream dri but I think that's the idea. I would get the bamboo. :)

I have the bamboo, I only use pop-ins for night, haven't tried the dream-dri.

excellent thank you!
I really want these ones as they seem to come up top for night time.

I really recommend the bamboo ones; nothing else holds Leyla's mega wees overnight! If you don't mind second hand, I have some for sale (£8 including postage) if you're interested. If you want new, the cheapest I've found online is from www.teamlollipop.co.uk for £14 and free postage.

ooo Rachel, yes definitely interested! Could you PM me with how many you have etc?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->