popping over from 2nd tri...4th baby/braxton hicks

lottie_2007

Mummy of 3!!
Reaction score
Hi Ladies, hope you dont mind me popping over. I'm 20+4 woth baby number 4 and have just started getting braxton hicks, really quite strong! Anyone else had them this early? i've read they get earlier the more pregnancies you have!

I was getting BHs in the second trimester -- uncomfortable, but not painful! This is my first baby, though not my first pregnancy (actually my fifth), so I'm not sure how that plays into it.

this is my fourth baby and I started getting BH at around 18 weeks, very tight but not painful. I think the more pregnancies you go through the earlier they come!
Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy

This is my first pregnancy and I've had Braxton Hicks contractions since week 20!
I usually have them almost all day consistently 2 or 3 an hour most of the time, more when I'm working (on my feet all day with lots of lifting) or doing stuff around the house.
Some can be so uncomfortable that my legs will go slightly numb! So over them!

Yes I've herd that too. I had them earlier with my last baby but this baby (no 4) I've not had any. just stretching pains.

Hiya Hun this is my 4th baby I never had Braxton hicks at all with my previous 3 but Braxton hicks started at 19 weeks this time for me! Scared me at first as they were uncomfortable and I'd never had them before

I spoke too soon lol had a couple past couple days. from 33weeks x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->