Pos OPK at 13dpo?

luluW

♥Waiting patiently for#1♥
Reaction score
Hi,

This is my first proper 2ww and I've not been feeling very hopeful, so much so I've totally resisted the urge to test, especially this week as I've been feeling like af is on her way any day now (sore boobs, cramps etc)

Today I've got the day off work though and had the urge to poas, so I took an opk and its positive. I don't know if its just a dud, or if my crazy body wasn't actually ov'ing 2 weeks ago and is now, or if its just my pcos giving conflicting results, so I googled it and was reading about how opks can also be used as a pg test, but I really don't think that I am. I just don't feel very different or how I imagined I would feel if I was pg.

Has anyone else ever had a pos opk at random times in their cycle? I'm about to go out and get some last minute christmas shopping so I might just pick up a hpt and put my mind at rest.

a pos opk is a good sign, they can also pick up on hgc. i say test test test.

good luck my fingers are crossed for you.

Yes I've also heard that....looks like you'll be having a VERY happy xmas "! Test Test Test !!!xx

If you're getting a pos OPK I read that you should be able to test on a hpt now and see! From what I read it could be a very VERY happy Christmas for you dear!! TEST TEST TEST!

omg!! posstive ovulation test at 13dpo!! :test: they can dectect pregnancy too! x

I am in my TWW so I may test with one of my leftover OPKs the 31st before buying a proper test. I read the OPK isn't as sensitive so if you're getting a positive OPK then HPT will definately pick it up!!!

Took a superdrug hpt tonight and its was :bfn: I'll wait a couple of days and test again with my left over one if af hasn't arrived. It feels like shes going to come soon, I've been getting really uncomfortable cramps all week, especially yesterday and today :growlmad: Good luck and babydust to everyone else testing just now xx

I definately would test again. And good luck dear!!

Still no af today but the cramp is getting worse. I'm starting to worry now, its like af cramps, comes and goes but sometimes feels a bit lower down as well? Not sure when I should test again but not feeling positive x

Give it a couple more days and test again with a CB or FR hpt. If still negative I would schedule and appt with a dr.

AF came today, at least I know theres nothing wrong, except evil cramps! Thank u for all the support and hopefully January will be our month xx

Well like you said atleast nothing is wrong!! Good luck! :dust: :dust: :dust: Janruary baby!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->