Pos??

shellykay

Reaction score
Hi girls, I hate that there is such a time difference between me and most of you! Just wanted some opinions on my opks today. The darkest one at the top is from early morning, then they get lighter as the day goes on. Definitely fading out. Do you think there is a positive one in there? Or maybe it was positive through the night and I caught the downward slope? Your opinions are always appreciated!! My ticker is wrong...and I am on day 3 of my provera. UGH! :dohh: Thanks

https://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i267/mikey_arts2/PB070281.jpg

The top one looks promising!! (Though I don't know anything about OPK's) Maybe your urine was more watered down during the day?? Good Luck!

How often were you testing? None of those are positive and if you weren't holding your pee long enough, or drinking too much, the faded ones may just not have enough LH to detect. I would wait until tomorrow (or today with time difference), pee first thing, then don't drink anything and hold your pee and test around midday. Good Luck.

I would say the top one is almost, but not quite, positive.

They say you are not supposed to use FMU... Did you test the day before?

I didn't use FMU, but shortly after. I did test the day before and I had super faint ones. Not sure what to think. I guess it doesn't matter really, since I am on provera. I think that stops you from ovulating, or making your body think it just did. Something like that. I suppose I will just wait until after my second round of clomid this month! thanks girls.

I read on a site that sells these tests that you can still be ovulating even if it is faint. I reckon you should go for it pretty quickly as it's now fading. There were some success stories even when people have faint lines. I generally get nothing then two days of faint lines, I think it's worth a go.

Good luck.

I have a positive OPK from Answer brand this morning. BUT, do you guys know anything about taking provera? I am on my last day of it, is that causing the positives?? I am just so confused.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->