Position of cervix during pregnancy?

sandrass

Beautiful daughter Alessa
Reaction score
I am 1 day late for my period. I just checked the position of my cervix, for the fun of it...and its REALLY low...sorry for tmi but I stuck my fingers in expecting it to be way back as usual and it seems like it is almost right at the opening, and it is soft....what could this mean?

i just read this...

For women who track their cervical position in order to determine fertility, many wonder if there correlation between the position of the cervix and early pregnancy.

Unfortunately, there doesn’t seem to be a simple answer for all women. The position of the cervix during pregnancy does change but not at the same time in all women.

After ovulation, your cervix will drop lower in your vagina and feel firm, like the tip of your nose. During pregnancy, the cervix will rise a bit and become softer, but the timing of this happening will vary from woman to woman. For some, this will happen shortly before their period is due, but for other, this will not happen until quite a while after their pregnancy has been confirmed.

Due to this variation between women, checking the position of your cervix to determine pregnancy is not a reliable indication of whether or not your are pregnant. More reliable ways to find out if you are pregnant is take a sensitive home pregnancy test or by visiting your doctor for a pregnancy blood test.

so it is really hard to tell going off of cervical position. :hugs:. i wish you a lot of luck this cycle though hun! :dust:

when i was pregnant with each boy my cervix was always medium and firm,
i always thought it was meant to be high and soft but i guess everyones different:hugs:

in preg woman the cervix tend to tune to face the back and as you go in to laber it comes forwerd and opens and rises up like puting youer head thorw a sweater (if you get what i mean) but the crevix can differ from woman to woman and preg to preg. but when preg the cervix turn blue.

oh ok so i cant be pregnant then as when i got checked at the docs yesterday or the day before she said my cervix looks healthy and pink :(

its when the plug starts and more blood flows to it so could chang any where from 4 weeks

sorry just asked my boss about this and she seid Chadwick's sign is a bluish discoloration of the cervix, vagina and vulva caused by venous congestion. It can be observed as early as 6-8 weeks after conception, and is often used as an early sign of pregnancy. my head isnt with it today

My cervix is really low right now my periods due in7 days been feeling a bit nauseous could I be pregnant? Z

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->