Positive 2 days in a row?

boyzannoy7077

Reaction score
2 pictures, all of the tests I've taken in the past 4 days.

The other picture is the two darkest ones. The first was taken yesterday at 12:30pm, the second was taken today at 4:30pm....but they both could be positive?

It's just so confusing to me because they all look the same with just tiny differences...I'm on day 16 since the first day of my period...

What are your thoughts?
:wacko:

Update: 3/24/2012: So I just got a positive clear blue digi smiley. I am really confused now! I thought I was between 3-5 dpo?? In the newest picture the answer test were taken starting 3/19 at the top, then 3/20, 3/21, 3/22. I ran out of answer opk's, so I just kept using the clear blue. And got that smiley today. Have I ovulated? Or am I going to? :(

Attachments

• photo (1).jpg
    photo (1).jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 16
  • photo (2).jpg
    photo (2).jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 23
  • photo (7).jpg
    photo (7).jpg
    16 KB · Views: 6
no idea over here either, sorry. I'm really new to OPKs, just used my first today! So I don't know much, trying to learn :D

Well, I bought the clear blue digi's, and I took that a half hour ago and go no smiley! :( So let's hope that in as couple of days it will happen for me! Thanks for the response!

I think the last test in the pic with 6 tests looks + to me. It is possible for them to stay + for a day or two, it just means the LH is still in your urine. You go off the FIRST + test you get though. That means your surge happened. Like I said, anything after that simply means the hormone is still in your urine. I use the exact same tests if you want to have a look at my OPK Gallery it might help you? I have marked which of mine were + or -. :)

2 pictures, all of the tests I've taken in the past 4 days.

The other picture is the two darkest ones. The first was taken yesterday at 12:30pm, the second was taken today at 4:30pm....but they both could be positive?

It's just so confusing to me because they all look the same with just tiny differences...I'm on day 16 since the first day of my period...

What are your thoughts?
:wacko:

I usually get positive OPKs for 3 days--the first is very slightly lighter, but dark enough that I know I'm about to ovulate and get a really dark test the next day. I would say you are right in the fertile window--BD!!

Thank you! I checked out your gallery, and your test do look very similar to mine! So I am pretty excited about the positive test!

I took another one today when I woke up 10 minutes ago. I'll post the picture, I think it's positive again. :thumbup:

Attachments

• photo (4).jpg
    photo (4).jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 8
Help me! I am freaking out right now! :( Am I post ovulation? Or am I going to ovulate in the next 24-36 hours? ahhhhh! :growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->