Positive 2 weeks after mc

darkriver

Reaction score
Hi ladies. I am not ttc as I had mc two weeks ago, but I have been feeling sick really badly. I have taken two pg tests. I took one yesterday and it was faint and I took another this morning same hcg level and its stronger. How is that possible? Shouldnt they be getting fainter?

Sorry for your loss hun, did you have the mc confirmed by an ultrasound? Just as I know some people do have some bleeding through their pregnancy

Xxx

Sorry for your loss hun, did you have the mc confirmed by an ultrasound? Just as I know some people do have some bleeding through their pregnancy

Xxx

It was confirmed. It was crushing

:( so sorry, I can only imagine how awful it would be for u! If the pg tests continue to be positive I would go back to ur gp. It might just be ur hormones tryin to settle back down. Xx

I agree that they probably should be getting lighter but I wanted to tell you I had positive tests for at least a month after my last miscarriage. I was 9 wks along though so my levels were probably pretty high to start out with. I would wait a week and test again. So sorry for your loss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->