Positive CD20?

LaLa09

Reaction score
Hey Yall!! I need some help!!! Dh and I have been ttc for 7 months, I have never seen a positive OPK during that time! :nope: I do have PCOS, my doctor prescribed Clomid 50mg days 3-7 for 2 months. I didn't ovulate the first month, and now I'm unsure about this month. I go tomorrow for blood work. We have been bding every other day for the past two weeks... wheww, exhausting but fun!
I am just curious what yall think and see... At first I thought it was + around cd 13, but now that I see CD 20 I question that....Thanks so much yall!!

https://img29.imageshack.us/img29/9666/1001258z.jpg

Well first of all it looks to me like you have high levels LH being excreted from your body, consistent with PCOS. Whether those high levels of LH actually result in adequate ovulation is another story! I know several ladies with PCOS and test results like these who actively avoid internet cheapies or other very sensitive tests in favour of less sensitive tests. You might consider alternatives as well?

I would only determine I was ovulating in combination with other signs, but if these OPKs are your only sign, I would go off the first day of the last positive, which in this cause would be CD20!

hi ya,
i whould also say cd20 and cd21 are +++
sending u tons of ***babydust***
hope u have caught your eggy,
gl hun xx

Thanks ladies! I have a bbt thermometer, I just can't keep it consistant with the times... I would say I had an increase in cm during CD 19-CD21....
Here's for hoping I actually ovulated this cycle!! I hope I catch my eggy, but I'm just happy I ovulated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->