positive clearblue?negative digital?

sat345

Reaction score
hi girls was wondering if you had any opinions!me and my partner are trying to concieve and i took 2 regular clearblue tests this morning with fmu.The first one came up a cross which shows a positive but the line going down indicating pregnancy was thinner than the one going sideways.The second one made three quarters of a cross lol ok so went and bought a digi because i was very confused and it came up not pregnant so now im more confused!what do you think girls?.....

Dont want to read and run and dont know too much about this but maybe the sensitivity of the two types you used are different? I dont think the digitals are as senstive so may not show a positive as quickly?

It might be a chemical pregnancy where the egg fertilises but doesn't implant. Test again in a few days and if you get a darker line you are defo preggy!! xxx

I don't know how many dpo you are but the clearblue digis aren't as sensitive as other tests so take longer to show you're pregnant. You could try a frer or a superdrug as they are more sensitive. Good Luck xx

hi girls thanks very much for your opinions! I dont know how many dpo i am as i never did an opk but i am due on tomorrow or thurs and im very regular 27 or 28 days i never thought peeing on a stick could be so complictaed!:dohh:

pee in a cup and dip the stick in the cup. Hold for 5 seconds or whatever the directions say and then lay flat and let 'em chill for a bit. Sometimes it's all about getting the correct amount of urine on the stick. Not even kidding.

They were all done by pee in a cup so i have one didgi left will use in morning and hope for the best wish i just knew either way its horrible in limbo isnt it?

sash? i would try first morning tomoz. i hope its pos by then xx

hi jenny!thanks hun i have joined my first forum xxxxxxxxxx

ok so tested today and was negative af due today so just waiting for it to come now.im very cross with clearblue lol as it seems those two positives must have been faulty!never mind ready to try again this month:flower:

If af doesnt come in two days, try again hun . good luck

ok,so i got fed upo waiting and just did a clearblue which had a faint line it was v faint but could see it without holding up to light lol im so confused why cant i just get a straight yes or no!still no period so i guess time will tell!

Hi - I am in exactly the same position as you. I have had 2 faint blue crosses on Clear Blue, one faint pink line on a cheapy Predictor test and a BFN on 2 Lloyds Pharmacy ones!
AF is no show still for 2 days, although I am cramping a bit not really like normal AF pains.
Have also been really thirsty and no sore boobs as is usual before AF.
I can't stand it anymore!! Grrrr........

I have had false positives on the blue plus sign tests as well. The line was thinner and not quite as straight as it should have been, but it was clearly a plus sign.

u should try supserdrugs own brand one. lots of ladies have had pos with them and neg with clearblue and they r alot clearer, good luck xx

try with a frer hun. i don't think digitals are and sensitive & the second clearblue sounds like a faulty test. plus i've heard lots of bad things about blue dye tests anyways
good luck fx'd this is your BFP!

first of all thanks girls for your support! af came today so all those crosses on clearblue tests were obviously evaps which is really annoying as they all showed up in 2 mins! anyway im glad i at least know where i stand now and me and my partner will be trying again this month:winkwink:

aw i'm so sorry hun. those blue dye tests are awful for evaps :(.
FX'd for your BFP next month!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->