Positive Feline Pregnancy Test *UPDATE!*

LadyKate1980

Reaction score
Hahaha! We have an outdoor cat that we got after our first child died. My husband and I joke around that she only comes in for attention when either I'm pregnant, or when something bad is about to happen or someone is upset.
She has not spent the night in the house in months, and of course, I'm in the 2WW....
Last night she spent all night sleeping on my head, and waking me up periodically to lick various parts of my face. :haha:

So this morning, I told my husband that it looks like my 'FPT' is a BFP, hahaha!!

Wouldn't that be nice if it were true? :D

Love this story! Too bad DH is not a cat person...

Hee hee! Yeah I ran out to the dollar store and bought three tests just to fulfill my urge to POAS. (Am I a moron or what?? lol) All negatives, of course, considering that I'm only somewhere around 6dpo.

At least I'm having fun though! :)

Hehe -- I thought I was crazy for starting at 8DPO! :haha:

Sooooo....my cat was right! My FPT was a BFP!! Hahaha! What a way to start off a pregnancy, eh? :D

Got my BFP this morning with FRER!

Attachments

• 100_0322.jpg
    100_0322.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 45
Congratulations to you, I'm sure you will have a healthy and happy pregnancy and a lovely baby to take home at the end of it :flower:

I TOLD YOU!!! Thats so cute! I already said it, but congrats!!!!

Same thing happened to me! Our cat usually is more attentive to DH, but we had a friend over and the cat was sitting on my lap and she said I bet you're pregnant and the next day I got my :bfp: They know :) Congrats!

OMG -- I just wrote on the other thread to you, but that test is really a BFP! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you! :happydance:

That's amazing! What a lovely story, and HUGE congrats to you LadyKate :D

We're currently NTNP (well, not trying *too* hard anyway...) so I'll keep an eye on our Siamese kitty just in case - the only problem is he's a clingy cuddly little furball anyway, so I'm not sure there would be a difference!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->