Positive Feline Pregnancy Test *UPDATE!*

I had the same thing happen last month ... My dog would not leave my side when I was home... So we tested n got positives... Mine was a chemical but It's crazy how animals can tell.. Congrats n good luck with pregnancy!!

Congrats and love the story...

When I got my BFP in December, my cat avoided me like the plague from about a week before I tested until after my ERPC! The complete opposite to yours

Hope you have a healthy and happy nine months :hugs:

XxX

Congrats and love the story...

When I got my BFP in December, my cat avoided me like the plague from about a week before I tested until after my ERPC! The complete opposite to yours

Hope you have a healthy and happy nine months :hugs:

XxX

My cat did the same. Then when I mc she wouldn't leave me alone. Think she was also worried about me as whenever I was crying & my DH was cuddling me she'd jump up & bite him as if it was his fault!!

congrats to everyone who got bfp's im new here just wanted to say hello im currently waiting on af from my d&c so ill msg u guys later when she shows her ugly head hahaha

Wow! Big congratulations :dance:

Is it wrong to want a cat right now? lol.

Hope you don't mind me jumping in on this thread :) I think this is a lovely story!!!!! My cat did the opposite when I was preggo with my first DD, she used to look at me like I was muck! when she did look at me that is.... half the time it was like I was never there lol - CONGRATS!!! xxx

HAha, excellent!
Cat turban images in my head right now - thanks for updating xx

Well i know it isnt a cat but my lil boston terrier never really wants to be around me much but for the last weeks he has been all over me guess we will wait n see if that means a bfp or not my hubby is making me wait until friday to poas n it is killing me i wanna do it now ... but he says wait it will show better results so i am going with his flow now not my own since he wants to be involved in it ...lol....

Congrats!!!! Thats an awesome story :lol: My cat became OBSESSED with me and always laid on my tummy when I was pg.... now she stopped... weird.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->