Positive HPT @ 9 DPO w/ CB Easy Digital or EPT Digital?

momof2girls

Mother of 2 Ages 3, 1 1/2
Reaction score
Anyone had a positive hpt at 9 dpo or earlier with CB Easy Digital or EPT Digital? Have had symptoms for about 2 days and wanting to test but thinking it is probably too early. :)

ACTUALLY! i did... lol : ) it is VERY possible and if your having symptoms i'd test! Good luck, keep me posted!

FX

BabyMama-How many dpo were you? I have been nauseous since Friday and super tired and lightheaded since then too. Cervix still very high and had some yellow cm starting on Sat. Had some cramping since Sat too. Thanks so much!

I have Clearblue Easy Digital and tested at 9-10 dpo and got a not pregnant result I would use a cheaper hpt and once you start to get faint bfp then try the digital. they are so expensive. Remember the egg could implant any where from 6-12 dpo and you might not have enough hcg in system to get a bfp that early. Good Luck

In my case I am waiting until a couple days after AF is due to use my last Digital. I had implantation bleeding I think on the 23 which would have been the evening of 10dpo. I wouldnt have produced enough hcg yet takes 2-4 days to start having enough to show a bfp.

My cheapies were getting dark and I had 2 positive FRER and god knows how many superdrugs own. All nice dark BFP's but digi was neg at 10 dpo. If you've got lots of pennies then go for it with a digi but otherwise I'd give it a few days lol. Good luck!!!! xxx

I have 3 digital tests and this is my last month trying so I figured I might as well use them. :) I decided to wait until atleast tomorrow which would be 10 dpo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->