positive opk 8 dpo

abrooks2987

Reaction score
umm... confused! what do you guys think

Attachments

• opl.jpg
    opl.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 45
Hi, can definitely see a line, it's quite dark isn't it! I can't usually see anything on the photos people pop on here but that I can see. :thumbup:

its my first time doing the opk after i o, but i have been doing them about every other day since o. they got lighter and lighter until there was almost nothing, then today (since i am a poas addict) i had to take it after my (-) hpt and this is what i got. crazy! i hope its good news. i also have a terrible sore scratchy throat and some very mild cramping:wacko:

It could well be a positive sign as I know some people do detect pregnancy on the OPK.

Keep testing and fingers crossed!

That OPK looks like it's almost positive. You mentioned that you took a HPT already, right? If so, wait a few more days and :test: again. Keep us posted.

Good luck hun, x :dust:

good luck! i hope you get your bfp soon. they say that a opk is positive before a pregnancy test :)

I don't want to burst your bubble, but that OPK is not positive, it just shows that there is some LH present in your urine.

OPKs can sometimes show pregnancy, but it's usually way after any HPTs would.

Get some HPT and see where you stand. Good luck!

I don't want to burst your bubble, but that OPK is not positive, it just shows that there is some LH present in your urine.

OPKs can sometimes show pregnancy, but it's usually way after any HPTs would.

Get some HPT and see where you stand. Good luck!

This! Good luck to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->