Positive OPK but temps remain low after O!! WORRIED :(

scotchbonnet

Reaction score
I am scared stiff.

I have tried charting this month. I wake +/- 2 hours each morning so some temps have the little circles sometimes. However, I had positive OPK on CD17 & CD18 and my temps have not risen at all.....

I was told I had high prolactin levels before but now I am thinking I also have low progesterone which is why my temps has remained ---flat.

I am worried sick that I may have conceived but will have implantation issues.. :( :(.

I know I need progesterone for implantation to be successful.

I ran out and bought B6 today - but I am just stressing over this. I can't even find any natural progesterone where I live........:hissy::hissy:

Try not to worry SB (I know,easier said than done!):hugs:

Possibly, this temperature fluctuation could be due to anything:

* worrying about testing, leading to an unsettled sleep pattern
* testing at different times
* having a slight cold
* having a cold room
* spending ages looking for the thermometer, so you are exposed to the cold in the room:rofl:

If the progesterone thing is worrying you, you could go to the doctor to get hormone tested (especially if you have been tested before - the doctor probably would be more than willing to help).

Don't worry, the fact that you have positive OPKs show that you are ovulating and you can monitor the rest of the stuff.

Here's to you getting a BFP this month hun!:crib:

Bless you Poppy - you are the eternal optimist - LOLLOL
I am going for a progesterone test on CD 21. But I sure as hell am going to order some vitex online now! I live on Mars so I wont get it for 2 weeks - well - next cycle then!

Sigh.......

:hugs: Try not to worry (I know much easier said than done) You know we are all here for you if you ever need to talk/vent. Try to stay positive, this could be your month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->