Positive opk CD27?

lil_angel

Reaction score
I'm on CD28 to today and got a very strong positive opk yesterday....CD27. My cycles are abit all over the place atm but last 2 have been 32 days. Is this abit late to be ov'in?! I'm confused. I've been having cramping for the past few days, did another opk this morning and second line has faded a little from yesterday?? Anyone else had a positive opk late in their cycle?

didnt want to read and run.

I only ever did one opk at CD 27 at that was positive, but i was also pregnant. Have you done a hpt?

Good luck and bd just incase xxx

Thanks mwaah. I only decided to do an opk yesterday because I was having cramps and was shocked to see a positive so was rather confused!! I've not done a hpt yet. AF is due on Sat so just guna wait and see what happens! Fingers crossed eh?! Lol xx

Hi lil_angel, I also didnt want to R&R... Um I wish I have an answer as to how "normal" it is to O late but Im actually trying to find it out myself! I had a + opk this Saturday on CD24 and then CD25 it had already faded... Hoping it did O and get a BFP in 2 weeks! FX crossed for your BFP also!

I have just had my first positive opk on cd27. I'm on my 2nd round of clomid, so fingers crossed this will be the month. Cycle length is normally between 33 and 40 days.

Baby dust to you all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->