positive opk question

tlouise

Reaction score
Hello! I am new to the board and just started ttc. I used OPK strips for the first time this cycle and am getting very confused by them. I have a 33 day cycle so it should be right around O time right now, I have had very wet CM but no EWCM. For the past few days I have had fairly dark test lines, with the darkest seeming to be CD 16 at 8pm. After that the next couple have been lighter. Do you think I already hit my surge? Or is there probably a true positive to come? Thank you for any input, it is greatly appreciated!:flower:

[IMG]https://i634.photobucket.com/albums/uu62/tlouise89/opk-1.jpg[/IMG]

Cant offer alot of advice hun but know how you feel, im confused too! I have been using opks and have had loads of dark lines but never darker than the control line? :shrug: I really dont understand them, all yours look quite positive but the one you mentioned looks the strongest. You might be like me and never get one any darker, dunno :wacko: Sorry not much help!
FX for you hun :hugs:

Thanks for the response! I guess I will test for a couple more days and see if anything changes! They are so confusing though, I wish the digital ones were not so expensive, interpreting all these lines is making me crazy:confused:

I think so too! The next days had almost no second line! Now I'm just hoping for some good news in a week or so:happydance:

CD 16 was it. Your doing right- take more than 1 a day and start a couple of days after your period ends- 1-3, an dthen keep testing till you get the darkest line- I line then up and write the day and time and that way you can compare. Good luck! Figuring out when you ovulate is one hurdle- : )

ugh getting soo frustrated!! Does this last one seem like it would be the true positive??
[IMG]https://i634.photobucket.com/albums/uu62/tlouise89/SAM_0006.jpg[/IMG]
I took 2 a day for the two following days, and then 1 a day after that. I got that last positive this morning, and I'm thinking maybe I didn't O yet??

It could be my computer...I am at work- I will look tonight.

CD 16 looks good, that last one today could well indicate an upcoming BFP!

When i got my BFP with my baby i had loads of wet cm and not really EW, i know as its on my FF records!

Good luck xxx

It seems like 4dpo would be way too early to be getting a positive opk again though...the only other thing I can think of is that my body geared up for OV and then didnt, and tried again a few days later:shrug: I will just continue to BD to be safe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->