Positive OPK when it's too late?

mrstoast

Due 14th of June 2013
Reaction score
Hello, I've not been on here for years but am now 36 and TTC number 3!

I was just wondering if anyone has experienced a shorter time between a positive OPK and actual ovulation as they have gotten older? I had a sneaking suspicion that this was happening to me so started temping this cycle to try and be a bit more accurate in case we are missing ovulation completely (we don't have high sex drives and are very tired, lol).

I am completely new to the temperature thing and have no idea if I'm doing it properly but I've attached my chart so far. I wonder if I ovulated on Friday or Saturday but only got a positive OPK last night. Thanks in advance for any insight!

Screenshot_20200920-114119_FF App.jpg

Hi, your temps still look a little low for post ovulation....I think they tend to be over 36.4. Are you using a proper temping thermometer? Or maybe you are yet to O? Good luck.

Hi, your temps still look a little low for post ovulation....I think they tend to be over 36.4. Are you using a proper temping thermometer? Or maybe you are yet to O? Good luck.
Thanks so much for replying. My son is called Dee . Fertility friend said that I ovulated on Saturday so I guess it's just a case of wait and see now! I am using a proper BBT thermometer but not really managing to do it at exactly the same time each morning or have undisturbed sleep unfortunately.

Screenshot_20200922-190946_FF App.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->