Positive OPK :)

Ozzysbabygirl

A tiny bit pregnant! :)
Reaction score
CD 12 - Positive OPK but very little CM

What are the chances that I am surging without actually ov'ing??:shrug:

Any comments or suggestions would help

Thanks in advance and babydust to everyone!

xx

Attachments

• C4CD12.jpg
    C4CD12.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 27
My suggestion is .................................... :sex::sex::sex::sex:

stop worrying if its surging without ov

I say assume you're going to O. Unless you have issues with that, there's no reason to assume you won't. I was a little worried last month since I have PCOS and never ovulate... but I got my first positive opk (actually 3 days of them) and started my period about 15 days later. Don't worry. Good luck!

i say get to bed!!

https://dl2.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1360/1360352sly1u1nuv4.gifhttps://dl2.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1360/1360352sly1u1nuv4.gif

Thanks ladies! :D

I did get to bed...quite a few times actually!:haha: haha! So now we wait....:wacko:

I have my fingers and toes crossed for you,I just also got a pos on my OPK today and am hoping we catch the egg as I had a early m/c last month and was and am heartbroken xoxo

I have my fingers and toes crossed for you,I just also got a pos on my OPK today and am hoping we catch the egg as I had a early m/c last month and was and am heartbroken xoxo

Aww sorry for your loss - but I heard a lot of woman are more fertile after the m/c fingers crossed for you hun... :hugs:

oh and Ozzy did catch her lil eggy :happydance::happydance:

Thanks Brooke:hugs: I am so very sorry for your loss hun:hugs: I cant begin to imagine how you are feeling! Let me know how you get on with catching the egg this time wont you???

Aww sorry for your loss - but I heard a lot of woman are more fertile after the m/c fingers crossed for you hun... :hugs:

oh and Ozzy did catch her lil eggy :happydance::happydance:

Hahahaha!:happydance::happydance: YAY ME!! I did! We finally did catch our little eggie and we praying for a little pink princess!!:kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->