Positive or near pos?

wanna_bump

Reaction score
ive just taken an opk and this is the result I got....i didnt do one yesterday so I dont know if its the surge going up or down at the moment - will be doing another one tonight to check, what do you girls think?..lots of bding for me :D
Im so happy ive not had a positive opk in over 2 years :D The temps dont seem to have shifted yet so im hoping ive caught it on time and will be a def pos tonight or tomorrow x

Attachments

• rsz_photo0379.jpg
    rsz_photo0379.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 8
  • rsz_photo0380.jpg
    rsz_photo0380.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 6
  • rsz_photo0382.jpg
    rsz_photo0382.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 7
sorry for the poor quality pix when enlarged, my phones rubbish! x

I'd say it is still negative and it might or might not turn into a positive.

it was def negative, did another one after this one was taken which was darker still (but still not quite there) i have every faith it will be pos tomorrow :)

This is today's scan...what do people think...is it pos? :) x

Attachments

• rsz_scan0001.jpg
    rsz_scan0001.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 17
Do you test really frequently? That's the beauty of the cheapies! I've had faint lines through most of the day then a really strong line very late at night that would otherwise be missed if I hadn't tested so much :)

yeah I did, on Sunday I did two and yesterday I did two..i used fmu yesterday morning and although it gave a 2nd line close to pos it wasnt so was feeling a bit bleugh then i held and held on lol and used smu at 3pm which was + ill be using another one or two today. I would have liked to double check the result with a digi but didnt have any in x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->