Positive or negative?

Coleey

Mummy to two! ♥
Reaction score
This is my first cycle using opks, so I'm a bit if a newbie! :haha: I did these tests this morning and I'm really not sure if they're positive or negative?

If anyone can help, I'd really appreciate it! :) xx

Attachments

• 2012-02-03 09.11.07.jpg
    2012-02-03 09.11.07.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 32
They look very close to being +ve hun! The test line needs to be as dark as the control, and yours are slightly lighter.

I hear some women never get a fully dark one though so who really knows!? :rofl: I know that's not much help!

:sex: when you can and see what tomorrow's test looks like. FX'd it gets darker :hugs: x

Those tests look very negative to me. With that brand the test line (the line on the right in your picture) needs to be darker than the control line. With most brands they can be the same color, but with this particular brand it has to be darker (for me anyway) to be considered truly positive. Keep testing!

Thanks ladies :hugs:

I'll retest tonight and in the morning! :)
xx

Here's an example of what my positives look like on those tests, Good Luck!!!

Attachments

• DSCI0399.jpg
    DSCI0399.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 9
  • DSCI0402.jpg
    DSCI0402.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 7
Well I guess my tests are a little different, but generally the same idea :)

Thanks so much for that Mammag! :hugs:
We're covered just incase, will see how it looks in the morning! :) xx

These were my opks this morning! :) They seem a lot darker today, not quite sure if they're fully positive though xx

Attachments

• 2012-02-04 09.21.01.jpg
    2012-02-04 09.21.01.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 13
Here's an example of what my positives look like on those tests, Good Luck!!!

Hmm... Those are the exact same ones I use mammag.... Mine looked like that this morning, but wasn't sure if that was positive cuz I always thought they had to be the same darkness or darker??? Glad I Bd'd this morning lol... I'm going to check again tonight and tomorrow. I have a ton left so I may just keep POAS until they aren't showing any line.

mammag's test line is darker than the control!

Getting there Nicole ;) FX'd x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->