Positive Stories wanted - Conceiving straight after Chemical

lauraloo24

Reaction score
Can anyone cheer me up with some success stories?

Just had a chemical pregnancy at 4wks 5 days and completely gutted.

We want to get back to TTC straight away, anyone have any experience of a successful pregnancy soon after a chemical? :flower:

I had a chemical pregnancy at 4 weeks and 6 days in April 2010. I didn't think I'd get pregnant again so quickly, but 3 weeks after the bleeding stopped I got another BFP! That ended up being my little boy, who is now 3 :)

My due date with the chemical should have been the 19th December, and my son was born on the 19th January! So it can happen again that quickly.

Best of luck and big hugs to you :hugs:

My DD is the BFP that happened 3.5 weeks after my chemical :)

My GP said sometimes your body needs a warm up before it realises what it's supposed to be doing... not exactly a warm and cuddly response but worked for me.

xx

I had a loss at 4w5 days and got pregnant (and stayed pregnant!) the next cycle. Good luck!

Same, I had a chemical and got pregnant next cycle also!

I had a chemical in march and just got my bfp. Good luck xx

Thank you ladies, thats really encouraging! ab75, hope this is a lovely sticky bean for you :)

Rickles, that makes sense. I was already calling it a "test run" for my body - next time hopefully it will know what its meant to do! I have a friend who went through something similar, only thing is she never tested as early as me so she just had AF arrive 3 days late (which was unusual for her) and it was particularly heavy. Next cycle she conceived her DD who is now 4 months.

Hoping i'm one of those who gets a sticky bean really soon.

Thankyou, good luck for your next cycle xx

I had a CP on March 21 and got my BFP April 20. We were supposed to wait a month...wasn't taking my meds or anything...BD'd "just for fun" and boom! That's all it took! I go in for my first ultrasound on Friday morning and praying for a beautiful little heartbeat!

I had a chemical and the next month fell with my boy. Goodluck Hun x

I just had a chemical last month, haven't posted since but have just found out we are expecting again, so back to back pregnancies!

I feel much more positive about this pregnancy already, although still very nervous and cautious:)

I had 3 chemicals 3 months in a row (found out I had a blood clotting disorder, went on blood thinners), my 4th (5th month trying) was my now 7 month old daughter.

Not the best success story, but I fell pregnant in January and unfortunately mc @ 4+4 and fell pregnant again in February but started to bleed 2 days before my AF was due :( but I'm back again, and it's early days but feeling really positive about this pregnancy so hope my gut is right.

I'm sorry for your loss hun, I know it's heartbreaking to lose a baby regardless of how far along you are but you will get your bfp and sticky bean soon. Stay positive :flower: x

It was confirmed on Monday I fell pregnant on the last day of my bleed. My GP told me it was rare but the sonographer said it's not unheard of. Good luck!

Congratulations and good luck Kantny,megan,annie,ttclolly and mrs venn. Hope we all have sticky beans and fingers crossed for your next cycle laura xx

I miscarried Feb 19 th, 2014 and got a positive test on March 19th, 2014! This pregnancy is healthy so far.

Thanks so much ladies, you have no idea how much these stories have encouraged me. Hopefully I will be back in first tri soon :) H&H pregnancies to all of you xx

I had a MC in Jan at 6 weeks, a chemical in March, another in April.... So god knows what will happen this month. We were meant to be on a break this month but dtd for fun a few times around ovulation! I'm currently being tested for recurrent miscarrage but I really hope it happens soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->