Positive test after period

beans3

Reaction score
is it possible to have a + pregnancy test 8 days after your period started? Has anyone had this?

It must have been implantation bleeding not af, 8 days isnt long enough for you to ovulate, conceive and implant x

With my dd I started what I thought was a period but it tailed off so quickly it prompted me to test and sure enough, was implantation. Good luck! X

Do you think so? AF was due 13th/14th of this month, tested negative on the 15th. AF arrived on the 16th, but today got a positive.

When you say you had your period - was it normal? Short? Light?

Even if it wasn't I know two people who had normal periods and didn't realise they were pregnant at first!

What kind of a test did you do? Could it be an evaporation line and not really positive?

Does some people not take period first few months?

My period was light to begin with, but then got normal, but didnt have any of the cramps/pain that i usually get.
Tested with a cheap test from Home Bargains and a Clearblue digital. ( Also got a peak on my cbfm this morning - that's why I decided to do a preg test, seeing as I was only on CD9) x

Well clearblue don't give false positives!!!! Congrats!!

It's very normal to get a period type bleed early on. Some women mistake them for periods so don't find out there pregnant until further along.

Clearblue digis don't lie congratulations.

Thanks for your replies ladies! xx

Have just been reading too much on the internet about chemical pregnancies etc. and making myself worry that something is wrong.

It's my understanding that with a chemical you would get a positive result before the bleed - I don't think it would be positive afterwards. I have no experience but others may be able to help! Can you see your doctor?

With a chemical you would get a positive the day before a for the first day of AF then the next day or two it would be negative. A chemical has very little HCG which would quickly leave your body.

I don't think that's happening to you :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->