positive tests, negative tests, late period

phaedra

Reaction score
This is our first round ttc - I *think* I ovulated around the 1st of Nov. On the 12th I got two faint positives - but it was with clear blue easy blue dye tests, which I read are often inaccurate. Then I bought a bunch of FRER and all (4) of those tests including the one I took this morning were negative. On top of that my period is now three days late and I'm having odd (maybe odd, maybe I'm just reading into them) twinges in the pelvic region. I doubt I'm preggers because of the negative tests, but then I go online and read all the crazy stories of people testing BPN like until 2 or 3 months and my hopes start to rise again...what a rollercoaster! Anyone in the same boat?
good luck all!

I am kind of in a similar situation. I am 5, almost 6, days late. I am NEVER late and I have never in my life missed a period. But I took a generic Target brand test yesterday morning and it was negative. I have been told not to give up hope until AF shows. It is also much more common than you might think that you don't get a BFP right away, sometimes it can take a woman a while. That has helped me a little bit. I hope you get your BFP, but if not, try not to get too discouraged because ttc is a roller coaster and you can get burnt out quick. Good luck hun!!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->